- 7/8" & 1-1/4” diam. mirror.
- Lifts 1-1/2lbs
- Strong Neodymium-Iron-Boron magnet.
- All angle ball joint holds mirror firmly at any angle.
- Telescopes from 5-3/4” to 27-1/4” for fast accurate inspection and to retrieve dropped metal objects.
- Handy Pocket Clip.
- Replacement mirror head: E-2HD
Telescopic Inspection mirrors with pick-up tool are known for their seemingly limitless uses both around the home and in the shop. For instance, an telescopic inspection mirror can be used to check behind an armoire for lost keys or beneath an engine block for a missing bolt. Telescopic Inspection Mirrors are popular for welding inspection as gives precise information about weld. These welding inspection mirrors come in a variety sizes and lengths, and feature dual ball-and-socket joints for infinite angle adjustments of the mirror. Circular telescopic Inspection mirror has telescopic extension to reach as below along with pickup tool and pocket clip.
|E-2TM||11/4” mirror dia.x Telescopes 53/4 to 271/4” with magnetic pick-up tool|
|A-2TM||7/8” mirror dia.x Telescopes 53/4 to 27” with magnetic pick-up tool|