- Measuring range 0 - 10"
- Graduations .001"
- Accuracy meets or exceeds federal specifications
- Continuous dial for 1/2" travel
- Revolution counter
- Uniform pressure over full range of travel
- Complete with 6 extension rods in fitted case
- Micro probes for small diameter pits .062 to .025
- Interchangeable bases
Gauge shown with welding base and .062 microprobe attached
This kit was designed for the Quality Control department in the welding industry for pipe, structural, etc., to be used where extreme accuracy is required in determining depth of pits, gouges, undercut, crown height, etc.
Simply change bases and it can be used as a normal depth gauge.
Measures Undercut Socket Weld
Measures Undercut Butt Weld
Measures Crown Height Butt Weld
|GAL-13||Dial / Pit Depth Gaug|