A highly accurate and easy-to-use soil resistivity meter for use with the 4-pin Wenner or 3-pin Fall Potential methods of soil resistance measurement
The Tinker & Rasor SR-2 Soil Resistivity Meter is a highly accurate and easy-to-use soil resistivity instrument for use with the 2-pin and 4-pin (Wenner) methods of soil resistance measurement. A pin selector switch allows choosing between 2-pin and 4-pin tests without removing cables.
Model SR-2 provides easy resistance readings with a digital 4-1/2 digit display, push-button operation, and an easily adjusted Ohm to MOhm range selector. The display will show in the correct range. Multiply reading with pin spacing multiplier for Ohm-cm.
Use the SR-2 to find soil resistivity for a variety of cathodic protections applications, including pipelines, tanks, wells, etc. Also use for geological and archeological studies.
- 4.5-digit display.
- 0.01 Ohm to 3.3 MOhm ranges.
- Simple push-button operation.
- Weather / impact resistant Pelican case
- Internal rechargeable 12V battery.
- Low battery indicator.
- AC adapter Quick instructions in lid of instrument. Up to 50-foot pin separations
- 4-Pin "Wenner" method"
- 3-Pin "Fall of Potential" method
- 2-Pin method
- 1-Pin "Single Rod" method
- Data logger connection
- (DL-1 data logger sold separately)
- Tinker & Rasor SB-1 Soil Box (sold separately).
- Resistivity Ranges: 0.01 Ohm to 3.3 MOhm
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Operating Temperature: 0-50ºC (32-122ºF)
- Case: Pelican® long-life case with weather-sealed lid
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 10.75" x 6.5" (273 x 273 x 165 mm)
- Operating Weight: 6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs